Paid text links were common among a lot of SEO guys, just pay a lot of money for links, and you will receive the reward at the SERP. All this things changed when Google announced that they going to fight against all the paid text links market. Google said that if you decide to advertise at websites (and not buying links) so the tag “rel = ” should be implemented to stop the flow of Page Rank.
In fact many SEO guys back to the planning to think of innovative ways to attract links, part of the SEO guys continued to play with the paid text links technique. Who am I to judge them, I am one of those that buy and sell links on the web. If you buy links, you take a risks, if the benefits overriding the risks that then go for it. There are many large brands who have purchased paid text links, but it seems they never punished, although in fact they seem to have great position at the top of some keywords.
You’re probably asking, “is there a safe way to buy links?”. Well, the short answer is no – but there are ways which the sites give evasive and reduce risks. Here are some important things about buying links and Google:
1. Paid links websites — they give access to a variety of sites who are willing to sell text links for SEO. Usually the system is automatically, you write code on their sites and impressive intermediates distribute links to networks. This method best known over the net that can be recognized by Google. Also, I actually recommend doing it all manually, don’t do anything automatically.
2. Content not related – if you buy links on website that does not have any relation to your content, so what benefit it gives to users? Anything. Natural or organic links often link to relevant websites and add value to their site and visitors visit this links.
3. Anchor text – in ideal world every link added naturally to include your keywords and expressions that logic to give them high priority. Unfortunately, this happens very seldom, tags are include natural links, banners, brand names and keywords not entirely useful as “Clicky” or “this webssite”.
4. Relationships between links – a situation in which there are links that are all “dofollow”, with targeted keywords that regime to attention from Google. Natural links will include a variety of parameters “dofollow”, “”, etc.
5. Links location – the best way to discover the fact that you bought your links is a link at the bottom of the page where there is no longer relevant links or too many external links. If you are naive enough to think of that it will give you better ranking or traffic, think again. Natural links usually appear in the blog or in the links section.
6. Search for Page Rank links – that’s true, people still trying to get page rank, but it’s not contributing anything. The content and organic ranking of the site a more important role in these days. If a new website gets page rank 6 suddenly with many links to it, so I’m afraid that his ranking at the top will be short.
Eventually, as you can see, trying to create a paid text link strategy is a long process that requires a lot of time and some risks. If you will do it smart, you can get beautiful rankings (as many top sites do). But the most rewarding and morally method is, of course, to create a site with quality content that people will want to link him. Google have 101 other ways to identify paid links, and already have the option to report paid links by Google Webmaster Tools.